The description of Turinabol
The physical characteristics of the human body often prevent athletes from gaining beautiful muscles even during frequent and heavy training. Many bodybuilders use drugs to expand their skills, one of the most popular drugs in the sports pharmacology market is Turinabol.
This medicine does not only affect the speed of muscle development. Following the correct daily routine, competent nutrition and regular exercise in the gym combined with a high degree of sports ability development to become stronger and more resilient. If the receipt of messages is checked, no negative consequences are found.
Turinabol belongs to a popular group of anabolic steroids that are synthesized from the male sex hormone testosterone. This hormone is characterized by anabolic activity, which many athletes and active people need. This significant activity stimulates protein synthesis, contributes to a visible increase in muscle mass and directly retains calcium in bone tissue, stimulating the healing process.
From the very beginning, these steroids have been developed as effective and necessary drugs for humans. Such substances significantly increase appetite, accelerate the recovery processes in the body. However, it is important to be aware of one fact: steroids can be used as doping drugs, and WADA has included them on its list of banned drugs in this regard.
See info about taking Turinabol alone
Properties and features of Turinabol
Turinabol is an anabolic and androgenic steroid, its chemical name is Chlorodehydromethyltestosterone. It is quite similar in nature to metandrostenolone. The main difference from classical “methane” is the presence of another chlorine atom on the fourth carbon atom. This drug was first developed by Josephamrom, a German pharmaceutical company, in 1961. The steroid is also known as Turinover, Turanabol, Turamoth and others.
Turinabol is available in tablets to take by mouth. Each pack contains 100 tablets of 10 mg. The RDA can range from 40-60 to 100-150 mg per day. The final dose will depend on the bodybuilder’s body shape, desired results, previous experience with anabolic steroids and hormone therapy.
- Does not taste (is not converted to estrogen);
- The half-life of turinabol is 16 hours;
- People who use it often report a sharp increase in libido;
- You will not be flooded with “water”. This means that all the weight you gain with Turinabol will be muscle;
- Like all tablets, turinabol is toxic to the liver. This toxicity is comparable to that of methane. People who don’t have liver problems usually don’t have that when they take Turinabol.
Application area of Turinabol
Turinabol is an ideal tool for bodybuilders who want to have a positive effect on muscle building speed, become stronger and more resilient, stabilize the psycho-emotional state and have more self-confidence.
See also about Turinabol cycle + Clomid
- Turinabol is very suitable for weightlifters and powerlifters. That is, where an increase in power is required without a significant increase in weight. Turinabol is also eliminated from the body very quickly (in about 7 days). Therefore, it is very suitable to prepare for competitions on it.
- Due to the minimal side effects and minimal suppression of its own testosterone, this drug is suitable for those who decide to try anabolic steroids for the first time.
- The most experienced pharmacologists use turinabol as a “bridge” between the main steroid courses to give the body a rest.
- It is considered a relatively harmless drug in women’s sports.
- Lack of water retention makes Turinabol very suitable for drying.
Experienced athletes note that the effect achieved after the course is higher in quality than many analogues. This is because the muscles slowly build up and create relief: excess moisture does not build up in the muscles, which can leave immediately after the cycle is over.